We believe that every woman redeemed by Christ’s love has a story worth sharing!
We would love to give you a place to share your story. We are looking for guest contributors to write posts sharing a story of Christ’s redemptive work in their lives.
- We only accept original pieces (this means they haven’t been on your personal blog or anywhere else). After 6 months, you may repost elsewhere as long as you state “as first seen on calledforsuchatime.com.”
- The tone of your post should be empathetic and encouraging. The focus should be on what God has done in your story.
- Posts should be between 500 and 900 words in length.
- Posts should be typed in Google docs.
- Include your name and the title of your post in the Google document.
- Note all Bible translations.
- Please edit your post for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word choice before submitting. Your post may be edited by us one last time before publication. You will have the opportunity to review your post before publication.
- We ask that you only submit one post for consideration each season.
- You do not need to include images in your post submission.
To Submit your post:
Fill out this Google form and attach your Google doc. post.
We are currently accepting guest contributions for this Spring.
All posts are due by March 25th.
We will read all submissions and let you know if your post has been chosen by April 8th.